TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are accepting our terms and conditions when you make and confirm this booking. Management reserves the right to cancel any booking made that does not comply with these conditions. Any breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in financial charges and /or immediate eviction acting on behalf of the owner.
Strictly no schoolies or parties policy.
1. a. All bookings require a deposit to secure your booking, 50% of the total booking amount is payable by credit card upon booking OR within 2 days via mail or bank deposit. Only the receipted deposit together with completed Guest Registration Form creates an agreement. Credit cards attract a fee.
$200 of this is NON-REFUNDABLE in the event of a cancellation, as well as the $70 booking fee and any portal website fees. The deposit is non-refundable unless the property can be rebooked for your dates, see extra information below.
b. By paying a deposit, the guest is reserving a specific property for specific dates. The dates and the property cannot be changed, doing so would effectively cancel the original reservation and cancellation terms will apply. However, we may be able to transfer your booking to different dates or reduce the stay, at our discretion, if we can secure another guest to re-book the property for the same dates. There are no guarantees that this will be possible.
c. For bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival and for no shows – the full tariff will be incurred unless the property is successfully rebooked by the agent.
Any refund applicable because the property has been rebooked will most likely be made after the dates of the original booked dates. If the property is rebooked for only part of the original booking dates, then a pro rata refund will be made at the agent’s discretion. Cancellation of the arrangement due to non-payment of the balance by the due date will result in the loss of all monies.
2. The balance of the booking is to be paid 30 days prior to arrival by cheque, bank deposit or credit card. This is essential and will be deducted from your credit card unless prior arrangements have been made in writing. Our system will generate a reminder to your email address.
By not paying in full within the allocated time may result in cancellation of your booking (refer to cancellations section).
3. Credit Card details are required for all bookings and such details are to be provided either at the booking stage prior to arrival.
a. A Guest Registration Form will be provided at the time of the booking or prior to arrival for the guest to provide credit card details as security on the property. The guest registration form with the guest credit card details shall be shredded after the property has been cleaned and all charges for damages etc as below have been rectified
b. The Guest accepts full responsibility for any breakages, loss or damage caused to the Premises and/or its contents directly or indirectly caused by the Guest, or by any other occupant or any other person invited on or in the Premises by the Guest during the Tenancy and hereby authorises the Agent to pay for any such breakages, loss, damage and all forms of additional cleaning (including but not limited to rubbish removal) of the Premises by deduction of the applicable amount from the Guest Registration Form.
c. In the event payment by credit card fails for any reason the Guest agrees to pay the balance of the payment within 7 days of being notified in writing of the payment required by the Agent.
d. The responsible renter must be at least 21 years of age, guests under 21 are of course welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
CHANGES TO BOOKING
4. a. Date changes on existing bookings can be requested and will be at the direction of management. Deposits may be transferred to another booking provided the amendment is made at least 30 days prior to arrival and is subject to availability at the time.
b. The price of the booking is subject to change, if there is a change in price you will be notified and offered the opportunity to pay the increased tariff or receive a full refund.
5.1 Cancellation by the Guest must be in writing, guests must be over 21 years old:
a. If the Guest cancels a booking by giving less than 30 days’ notice from the Arrival Date the deposit shall be forfeited and no refund made.
b. If the Guest cancels a booking by giving more than 30 days’ notice to the Arrival Date the deposit shall be returned to the Guest less a $200 cancellation fee, $70 booking fee and any portal website fees. All refunds will be processed through electronic funds transfer once guest provides banking details.
c.1 If the property is relet for the total period, only the cancellation & booking fee will apply, the deposit of the accommodation cost only will be refunded.
By paying a deposit, the guest is reserving a specific property for specific dates. The dates and the property cannot be changed, doing so would effectively cancel the original reservation and cancellation terms will apply. However, we may be able to transfer your booking to different dates or reduce the stay, at our discretion, if we can secure another guest to re-book the property for the same dates. There are no guarantees that this will be possible.
c.2. If the property is NOT relet for the total period THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
5.2 Cancellation by Owner must be in writing:
a. Bookings are taken in good faith on behalf of the Premises owner. The booking agent is not responsible for cancellation of (including sale of Premises), or changes to, a booking if instructed to do so by the Premises owner.
b. In the event of such cancellation, the booking agent shall, in consultation with the Guest, endeavour to source alternative accommodation.
c. If the booking agent cannot source alternative accommodation, or the Guest is not satisfied with the alternative accommodation sourced, then the Guest shall receive a full refund of all monies paid to the booking agent.
6. The Agent accepts the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard or Direct Debit.
OFFICIAL CHECK-IN TIME
7. Check-in time is 2:00pm. Further, we cannot guarantee that a property will be ready at the check in time. We will endeavour to have the property ready, however, circumstances may sometimes cause delays. There will be no refund or credit if a property is not ready at the said time.
8. Keys to the Premises can be collected from the Agent at LJ Hooker - 114 Princes Hwy Ulladulla between 2pm and 4:30pm Monday-Friday or between 1-2pm Saturday. (If you intend arriving after 4:30pm (Monday –Friday) or after 2pm (Saturday), please ensure that the Agent has been notified by calling 02 44551000 in order to arrange after hours security access.
OFFICIAL DEPARTURE TIME
9. Check-out time is strictly 10:00am. Any Premises Guests still in properties after 10:00am will automatically incur an additional day's tariff and will be deducted from your Credit Card.
10. Keys must be returned to LJ Hooker Ulladulla at 114 Princes Hwy, Ulladulla and all electrical appliances must be turned off including air conditions and/or heaters and all doors and windows are to be locked on departure. The key taking home fee is: $50.00
THE GUEST'S LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
11. Number of People Booked into Premises:
The number of persons specified on your booking confirmation is to be the maximum number residing in the Premises during the term of your booking and WILL NOT EXCEED this number. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the booking agent. The property shall not be used by more than the number of guests listed on your booking, either to visit or to stay, without written approval.
Recreational Activities – Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
Security – To prevent theft of or damage to furnishings or your personal property, you agree to close and lock doors and windows when you are not present at the property and at check out. Should you not be able to secure the property you should contact us immediately
12. Due to Health Regulations, animals are NOT permitted inside or on the external surrounds of the premises at any time. Pets are not allowed on bedding or furniture and will be charged for extra cleaning if this occurs after you have left the premises. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the booking agent.
Unless your property is stated as “Pet Friendly” under no circumstances are pets allowed at the property. You may be charged for pest & carpet treatment/cleaning.
PET FRIENDLY PROPERTIES:
- 13. If you have your pet with you, it is expected that a few simple rules of courtesy are followed:
• Any mess, including outdoors, must be wrapped and placed in outside bins
• Pet bedding must be supplied by guest
• You agree to pay for any damage, or extra cleaning required resulting from the pet having stayed.
- Pets are only permitted outside the property.
Wildlife - Our properties are maintained and cleaned regularly with annual pest exterminatory, however, wildlife is common in country and coastal areas. LJ Hooker and/or the owner do not accept liability for the unfortunate or seasonal visits of any wildlife including, but not limited to; rodents, insects, cockroaches, kangaroos, wombats, snakes and spiders.
* Please advise LJ Hooker Ulladulla on arrival if you have any issues.
LOST KEYS &/ OR REMOTES
13 a. In the event of lost /broken keys, the Guest will reimburse the booking agent for the cost of new locks and new keys plus an administration fee of $50. Guests will also be charged for taking keys home for administration fee of $50 and recutting of keys if not returned by the next guest booking. In the event of a back to back booking this will incur a urgent recut for the new guests arrival that day.
b. In the event of lost remotes or taken it home by mistake, the Guest will reimburse the booking agent for the cost of a replacement remote plus an administration fee of $50.
c. Should you lock yourself out, or require after hours assistance, a fee of $50 plus expenses will be payable to the booking agent.
d. Guests must not break into, or attempt to break into, premises when locked out. Keys should be returned as per instructions provided. Should the keys not be returned, the guest will be liable for any charge incurred in gaining entry and/or replacing keys and changing locks if necessary, plus a processing fee of $50.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
14. Premises are always to be left in the same condition as found upon arrival and kept clean. A cleaning fee will be charged if this is not adhered to. Tenants will be charged $50 if BBQ is left unclean, upon Agents discretion.
The guest must advise the agent within their arrival day of any cleaning or maintenance issues that require attending to so the agent can have this rectified immediately.
If you encounter an issue, please contact us immediately so that we can attempt to fix it. We will not offer any compensation unless we have been afforded the opportunity to solve a problem.
NO SMOKING RULE
15 a. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Premises at any time. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the booking agent such as extra cleaning of the property, such as steam cleaning of carpets and furniture, laundering of all soft furnishing and linen, plus replacement of linen where necessary.
b. Please contain smoking to the outside areas of the Premises and dispose of cigarette butts in an appropriate container. Cigarette butts left lying around the Premises will incur an excess cleaning fee.
BREAKAGES / DAMAGES
16 a. All breakages or damages must be reported to the Agent immediately.
b. The Guest must allow the Agent or its contractors access to the Premises to carry out necessary repairs.
c. Movement of furniture or items may cause unnecessary damages to the items or the property. Any damages caused to items, furniture or property or excess cleaning required will be charged to your nominated credit card.
d. All damage will be paid for by the Guest. The booking agent reserves the right to debit monies from the Guest's credit card supplied on the Guest Registration Form. Serious cases of damage will be reported to the Police.
17 a. The Guest is responsible for ensuring that, when vacating the Premises, dishwashers are empty and dishes are put away, doors are securely locked, windows securely closed and locked where locks are fitted, all lights, heating, cooling and other appliances are turned off.
b. The Guest will ensure that garbage is placed in the appropriate bins and that bins are taken out on collection days, which is on your guest information located on the Fridge of the premises and on the back of the front door.
c. The Guest shall leave the Premises in a neat and tidy condition, which is on your guest information located on the Fridge and the back of the front door of the premises.
d. If the Guest contravenes clause 27a above and damage or theft occurs, then the guest is responsible for all costs involved in replacements or repairs.
e. If the Guest contravenes clauses 27b and/or 27c above, then the Guest will be charged an excess cleaning fee.
18. Garbage is to be put into the bins provided which shall be put out by the guest on the kerb side of the street for collection on the applicable nights. The guest will be charged per bin for any excess garbage or recycling with additional tip fees or for not putting the bins out on the correct night.
INTEROLERABLE BEHAVIOUR INCLUDING EXCESSIVE NOISE
19a. Intolerable behaviour, such as, neighbours being inconvenienced by extra cars, boats and parked in their areas, disruptive behaviour, major disturbances, excessive noise will NOT be tolerated. All guests should abide by LJ Hooker Ulladulla’s good neighbour policy and shall ensure quiet time from 10pm to 8am.
b. Strictly No Party Policy. There is a minimum penalty of $250.00 if complaints are received from neighbouring residents.
c. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the Agent. Noise complaints will be passed on to local Police.
d. Do not move furniture from one room to another and ensure that only balcony furniture (when supplied) is outside.
e. Tents, caravans and other structures are NOT to be erected or occupied at the property.
f. No commercial activity is to take place at the property.
*Premises are to be left in the same condition as found upon arrival. A cleaning fee will be charged if this is not adhered to. Tenants will be charged a fee for BBQ cleaning and for dishes left on the sink or dishwasher if not done.
**This property does not have the policies, procedures or resources in place to accommodate the unique needs of school graduates during the annual ‘Schoolies’ period.
20. Whilst the Agent aims to make your holiday experience as pleasant as possible it cannot be held responsible for the actions taken by the Owner of the premises outside of our control, such as tariff increases, sale of Premises, change of furniture & fittings etc.
21. The Agent is not responsible for any interpretation or misunderstanding about the premises booked.
22. The Premises are furnished to the owner’s taste and style and the Agent accepts no responsibility for any unmet expectations of the Tenant in respect of any design, quality or other aspect of the Premises.
23. WEBSITE ADVERTSING
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on our website is correct:
a. Prices and conditions are subject to change without notice and Information and rates on our website are subject to change without notice.
b. Premises room photos may not be of actual rooms allocated. Photos are indicative only. Accommodation facilities listed are subject to change by the owner of the premises.
24. Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of the booking. Verbal quotes are only an estimate, subject to written advice on confirmation from the booking agent. The price of your booking cannot be guaranteed until full payment is received.
25. The Agent or the landlord will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, natural disasters, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control.
26. All bookings are made in good faith by the Agent. However, bookings may be subject to change or cancellation by the owner of the Premises. If a booking is to be changed or cancelled for whatever reason, the Agent shall attempt to notify the Guest as soon as possible and will use reasonable endeavours to arrange alternative holiday accommodation. If alternative holiday accommodation or alternative dates cannot be arranged, any monies paid by the Guest will be refunded and no other claim, right, action or demand shall exist in, or be made, by either party.
27. Any written description or photographic representation of the Premises is made by the Agent to the best of its ability and in good faith. No responsibility or liability for any misdescription, omission or misrepresentation will be accepted by the Agent.
28. Any marketing and promotional information pertaining to the Premises is subject to alteration without notice, and to the extent of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
29. LOST PROPERTY
No responsibility: The agent is not responsible for the guest's effects left at the premises. If the guest wishes to have any items returned to the office sent to them, then the guest will need to provide a self-addressed satchel to the agent for lost property to be returned, or by collecting the item from the office. If not claimed within 30 days, it will be disposed of.
Linen is NOT supplied, guests must supply own linen (unless the property is advertised as linen supplied) ie: Top and bottom sheets, towels, face washers, hand towels, pillowcases, tea towels etc. also NOT supplied are toiletries ie: hygiene products, soap, body wash, toilet paper, washing powder etc. There should be 2 toilet rolls per bathroom for the initial arrival for guests.
LJ Hooker and/or the owner do not accept liability or loss caused by failure of equipment and/or services out of our control, including, but not limited to, water, electricity, gas and internet. In the event of a failure, the guest should notify our team in the first instance. Any problems that arise during the rental period that do not constitute an emergency as determined by LJ Hooker, will be remedied at any time during or after the rental period, at the sole discretion of LJ Hooker.
LJ Hooker and/or the owner do not accept liability for any personal loss or injury to the guest/s during the rental period, including that caused by events beyond our control. Events may include, but are not limited to; adverse weather, fire, flood, traffic or flight delays, war, terrorist activity or civil disobedience.
Bad Books Register/Traveller Feedback – LJ Hooker participate in the Bad Books Register. By making this booking you hereby agree that if you or any occupant covered by this booking breaches our terms and conditions, your name, phone number, home address and email address as well as details of the breach/es may be registered with this organisation or any other organisation offering a register for holiday rental travellers. Traveller feedback may also be entered onto the applicable online portals. LJ Hooker reserve the right to refuse or cancel a booking where a guest is registered on Bad Books or has received negative feedback from other booking sites.
A booking service fee of $70.00 applies to every booking.
A cleaning fee applies to every booking depending on the size of the property.
Note: Every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of these charges, however LJ Hooker Ulladulla reserves the right to correct changes and adjust the prices from time to time, and errors may occur advised by our landlords. You will be advised of any adjustments to prices when a booking is confirmed. Rules may exist at different times, that dictate the minimum number of days for a particular rate to apply such as a 2, 4 or 7 night minimum, or that require arrival on a particular day of the week with weekly bookings etc.
We want to assure you that we are 100% committed to you enjoying your stay with us. If you require any additional services or need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love for you to place a glowing review about the property and my team on your original booking site and like our Facebook page.
If for some reason our team does not perform to an acceptable level or you have any issues or notice any damages to the property, we ask that you report this within 24 hours of the 2pm check-in time. If you do not bring these issues to our attention, we will be unable to offer any sort of refund. Refunds will only be offered if the complaints are just and unable to be fixed.
To rebook the same property for the same period next year, we ask that you complete a Holiday Application Re-Booking Form prior to your departure. Then a 50% Deposit is required to be paid upon receipt of letter/email.
We look forward to welcoming you. We hope that you enjoy your stay and book with us again.